YOUR RETURNS POLICY
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the date shown on the dispatch note.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Customised Items cannot be returned unless faulty.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN AN ITEM?
- For UK customers, you are able to return unsuitable items within 14 days of the date shown on the dispatch note. Please return unsuitable items in their original packaging.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
- We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to 5 days for your refund to be processed after you have returned your item(s) to us. If you have not been refunded after 30 days of returning the item(s), please contact us with the proof of postage information from your return carrier receipt and we will check this out for you.
HOW CAN I TRACK THE STATUS OF MY RETURN?
- As soon as your return has been received by our team you will receive an email notification. You will then also receive an email from us to say your refund has been processed. Please note it can take 3-5 working days for the payment to show in your account, depending on the card issuer.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM/ RETURNS LABELS?
1.Re-pack the item in sealed bag with labels and tags still attached.
2.Please attach the returns address label (this was provided to you with your order) If you have lost the returns label please send to;
101 Townhead Street
(Please note this label is not a pre paid for label)
3.Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting. As any missing parcel is your responsibility. We advise our customers to use a tracked service to return any parcels, as we will not be held liable for missing parcels.
4.Keep your certificate of postage safe, as you will need this as your proof of return.
HOW MUST DOES IT COST TO RETURN AN ITEM?
Typically, it usually costs £3 to deliver an item back to us, as we are a small independent company I'm afraid we don’t offer a free return service. But it is something we will be looking into in the future.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE AN INCORRECT OR FAULTY ITEM?
If you receive a faulty item and would like a refund, please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org advising us of your order number along with the name of the item affected and the details of the problem (if you can please send us a picture of the fault) so that we can investigate this for you.
Please return the item to us following the same procedure as stated in "How do I return an item". We will examine the faulty product and be in touch with information of what refund you are entitled to via email within a reasonable period of time.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Yes, we are able to process exchanges for you. You can email us at email@example.com explain which item, size and colour you would like to exchange for, unless you just want a straight exchange.